Important Things to Cover During a Rhinoplasty Consultation
A rhinoplasty or nose job is an operation which changes the shape and sometimes function of your nose. It can be done for all kinds of reasons, some are aesthetic, while others are functional. It is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures in the world. It modifies the dimensions of your nose to give it the correct proportions.
Here are some key questions to ask during a consultation.
Certifications & Experience
If you are going for natural nose surgery (called ศัลยกรรมจมูกธรรมชาติ in Thai)and your consultation has been booked, remember to ask a range of questions. Ask your surgeon to kindly provide their certification, training, and experience during the meeting. If you don’t understand them, do some research beforehand.
Some plastic surgeons specialise in certain procedures, they don’t all have the same experience in one specific field. If you are looking for an expert in rhinoplasty, you must ask the surgeon about their experience. Ask them a range of questions, such as:
- How many rhinoplasty procedures have they performed?
- Were their clients happy?
- How many do they do each week and month?
If you aren’t happy with the results, what is their revision policy? Some will perform a revision free of charge, while others may charge a fee. Some surgeons only provide revisions based on certain criteria. It is important to ask these types of questions during the consultation.
There is more than one way to do a rhinoplasty, so ask your surgeon about your options and which procedure they prefer doing or recommend. Do some research on the subject, so you know a little bit about each procedure when you question the surgeon. The two main techniques are open and closed. Ideally, your surgeon should be comfortable performing either one of them.
You should have realistic expectations from the surgery and your surgeon will be able to show you what can be achieved in your position. Everyone is different, so your results will differ from the next client. Listen to your surgeon and adjust your expectations accordingly.
Use your consultation time wisely, create a list of questions that you want answered and bring them to the meeting. It is advisable to do a lot of research on the subject beforehand, this will help you better understand the procedure and the information provided by your surgeon. In addition to asking questions, your surgeon should make you feel comfortable in their presence.
- Getting A Woman’s Health Check-Up In Bangkok February 14, 2021
- Secure Your Family With Family Health Insurance Comparison Policy January 20, 2021
- Above and Beyond Senior Placement Service Takes Care January 11, 2021
- Travelling To Bangkok For Medical Reasons October 14, 2020
- A Guide to Sourcing a Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon for Breast Augmentation October 5, 2020
- Better Understanding CBD Oil July 30, 2020
- Important Things to Cover During a Rhinoplasty Consultation July 6, 2020